Draper & Associates was project management consultant for the Three Rivers Water Quality Management Program for the City of Atlanta. Three Rivers involved design and construction of:
- Two Wastewater Treatment Facilities
- Two combined Sewer Overflow Facilities
- A Transmission System (open channel, pipelines, tunnel)
The total project budget was in excess of $200 million.
Draper & Associates developed and implemented an intensive, accelerated program of design firm selection involving over forty firms.
Ten designers were selected to engineer the various segments of the program, and contracts were drawn up and executed by the City and the design firms. The design work was completed to submittal level on schedule.
Draper & Associates' responsibilities on this program included:
- Project cost/schedule control coordination and control of the design effort
- Value Engineering of all design segments
- Bi-weekly technical and schedule review of the design tasks
- Overall program coordination
- Facilitation of state and federal approvals through concurrent program reviews
- Land acquisition coordination and scheduling
- Project management services provided during construction included cost schedule/change order/administrative controls