As organizations look at programs for which they are responsible, they find themselves asking one or more of the following questions:
- Is the program providing the services it should provide?
- Are there procedures/practices that should be modified, discontinued, replaced?
- Are systems currently in use that should be modified or replaced?
- What are the training needs of the program, both at the worker and supervisor levels?
- Does management have adequate information with which to control the flow of work? Are there unnecessary reports being prepared? Are additional reports needed?
Through its extensive experience at program review and analysis, Draper & Associates can help organizations answer these and other important questions regarding their program. Draper accomplishes this through a comprehensive review and analysis of the functional organizational structure, operating and administrative processes, financial practices and management practices that support the program being evaluated.
These are addressed through an engagement that Draper & Associates crafts specifically for the program review. It includes the use of a proven analytical methodology that provides for the careful consideration of all aspects of the activities, functions, processes and/or outcomes involved in a given operation, either individually or in relation to one another. This methodology is applied through an approach and work program that is designed to generate solutions that can be implemented based on comprehensive fact-finding and sound analysis developed with the input and support of selected constituents and industry subject matter experts working in conjunction with Draper consultants and key client staff.
For more detailed explanation of the methodology and approach our firm takes to conducting a Program Review as well as the deliverables, click on one of the links below:
Program Review Methodology
Program Review Approach
Program Review Deliverables
University of Arkansas -
Clayton State University
Guilford Technical College
Kennesaw State University
University of Massachusetts
Medical College of Georgia