Ramon Torres is a Managing Consultant at Draper & Associates’ (Draper) Houston office. With more than 20 years of professional experience as a construction engineer providing project management services on a wide range of projects, Mr. Torres provides construction management, project controls, scheduling, and project management services as a member of the firm’s Construction Services Division.
Mr. Torres’ project management experience includes serving in a variety of vital functions involved with multi-family, hospitality, retail, healthcare, and government construction and reconstruction projects throughout the United States.
Mr. Torres’ representative project experience includes providing scheduling and program control support for the following Draper projects:
- Alta-Renaissance, Miami, FL
- Grove at Grand Bay Condominiums, Coconut Grove, FL
- Butler Plaza , Gainesville, FL
- Palmetto Promenade, Boca Raton, FL
- Water Club Condominiums, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- The Standard at Flagstaff, Flagstaff, AZ
- Stonefire at Berkley, Berkley, CA
- Hilton Downtown, Miami, FL
- The Palace Gardens, Homestead, FL
Prior to joining Draper & Associates, Mr. Torres spent more than 20 years in the United States Army Corps of Engineers reaching the rank of Major. Within his various leadership positions, he managed the work and training of soldiers engaged in engineering, construction, combative and supportive functions.